Sunday, June 10, 2007

Remember our fallen heros


What is common too most of us? We all have freedom to use as we see fit. We individually set up our lives as we see fit. The vast majority on countries do not allow there countrymen to do as they wish. We some times think we have fewer freedoms than we do in comparison to other countries. We can debate this very issue because of those freedoms. I am thankful to all our service men and women that continue to ensure those freedoms. I am extremely in awe of some of the men and women of World War II. They were put to the test of protecting our future and our freedom in the true sense of those terms, as a nation and country. Thank you for your sacrifice!
This small tribute is for a man I never met, yet seem to know. My father was also a W.W.II vet. One of our coffee group is mourning the loss of her father, may god comfort her and the family. Keep Dorothy of the Thursday Girls in your prayers. Please post comments.

No comments: