
Memorial Day! This day has a variety of somber memories for most people. This is traditionally when the summer is launched. Well I like the idea of summer and fun in the sun as better use of the day. When barbeque grills are turning out wonderful foods, kids are running and giggling adults are enjoying some leisure time. I feel that everyone needs to spend some time in the sun, with the ones they love. Too soon will the time of sorrows come into their mist and the reason of this day is all too evident. So Please as a favor to me enjoy memorial day as a happy time. PS many years I tended to the graves of the dead on this day (traditional Memorial day) Then try to enjoy my birthday………….. So enjoy have fun I’ll think it’s a party!
1 comment:
Happy birthday challa! Hope you had a great day & party! We had a terrific weekend-Friday we started out to Red River but only had courage enough (dark rain clouds) to make it to the Abuiquiu Inn. Had a great breakfast, trout & eggs. Dean & Tom rode with us back to Los Alamos & over the top to Jemez Springs. No rain until the city limits!
Monday, Charlie, Ethel, Dean, Ron, Suzie, Charlene, Pete and Bryan(in the Zion)traveled with us to Mountainair & the two ponyz ranch to deliver coffee. Everyone was a good sport about the dirt road. The scenery was outstanding & so worth the ride. Our split service lunch was interesting. If I can get challa to help me I have a photo on my phone to prove that Ron & Suzie really do ride!
Post a Comment